Welcome back to the stage of history!

Sunny Koda is a concept artist from Australia who went to the US filming a Documentary about Gamer Culture. He went from Sand Diego to Vancouver, from Comic Con to PAX. Now he's following his dream of working in the daunting US Games industry. Will he make it? I hope so. Because I am that guy.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

blog in prog

Just got back to the hostel and talked to Erin, feeling a lot better.

Walked around this morning, bought a Yoko figure to go with my Cammy. Bought the art of Deadspace ($5 minibook) to go with my PA 11.5th Anniversary book. I need to get Gabe to draw a penis in it...

Gonna bug the PA guys for most of tomorrow, try to get some usable material. Met a cool guy for my doco, interview him tomorrow.

We took a nap at lunch and then powered through some huge pizza slices. On the way back to the con we ducked into EA's Dead Space 2/Dragon Age 2 playable demos. Nice! Then got back to the con where we met Luke's privateer press contact and Brom and Raneman from Blizzard. Finished off with MtG panel and saw a new card from the upcoming set! Sword of G/U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment