Welcome back to the stage of history!

Sunny Koda is a concept artist from Australia who went to the US filming a Documentary about Gamer Culture. He went from Sand Diego to Vancouver, from Comic Con to PAX. Now he's following his dream of working in the daunting US Games industry. Will he make it? I hope so. Because I am that guy.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ding!

I haven't made a post for a while because, after an anxious week that made her think I was breaking up with her, I proposed to my girlfriend at the base of a waterfall in Tasmania. Our relationship meter was full so it was high time I leveled up the relationship. More believably I wanted to give her a sign of my undying love and commitment to her before I go traipsing off across America.

I know there must be some, but no instances of proposals in videogames come to mind. Even marriages are scarce. I guess it's such a girl-thing and games have only recently become sensative to the female playerbase (outside of The Sims). Although I did find this old Unreality article about people hacking games to propose. At first I thought 'Augh! Why didn't I do that?' but by the end I was pretty sure I knew why. The super mario one has been taken down but can still be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment